Sometimes we find ourselves with free time, and all we want to do is simple and nurturing; we have put together a few ideas to help with occupying those downtimes; enjoy!
- Play a game online. There are thousands of games that you can play online for free. You can play by yourself, with a friend, or 100 strangers. It can be a fun way to spend some time without money.
- Sunrise or sunset? Watching the sunrise is free. Watching the sunset is free, too. Which do you prefer?
- Listen to your favourite song. Any song can be found online somewhere for free. So sit back, relax, and listen to your favourite album.
- Local attractions. The park, museum, art galleries, monuments, and other local attractions are often free if you go on the right day. It’s not always necessary to travel to another city to see exciting things.
- Window shopping. It costs nothing to look at. Look at new cars, fancy clothes, a giant television, kayaks, or whatever else interests you. Of course, it doesn’t hurt to look.
- Take a nap, treat yourself to great rest, give yourself some extra time. You deserve it.
- Create. Immersing yourself in creating something is good for the body and soul! You don’t need paints or expensive art equipment. Just use materials that you find around the house. For example, you can sketch, write a song or a book, compose music, do origami, whittle, and much more.
- Look at an old photo album. Pull out an old photo album and relive a few memories. You’ll have a few laughs and maybe shed a few tears.
You don’t need to save up your money to give yourself a treat. You can give yourself a little VIP treatment without spending a single cent.
Use this list as a springboard to think of more ways to be good to yourself each day. Make a long list and pull it out each day. Make sure you plan on treating yourself at least a few times each week. You know that you deserve it.